Atlantic Partners EMS, Inc
Atlantic Partners EMS is seeking two (2) qualified individuals to work as part-time (24-hours/week)
Regional Administrators. One of the Administrators will primarily serve the Southern Maine and Mid-
Coast Regions and the other will primarily serve the Northeast and Kennebec Valley Regions.
Position Description: The Regional Administrator will be the point resource person for the EMS agencies and
Hospitals in their designated Regions, to include:
1) Maintaining close communication with, and liaison to, member agencies.
2) Works with the Executive Director on the deliverables as outlined in the contract with Maine EMS.
3) Coordinates and facilitates Regional EMS meetings.
4) Ensures representation of the APEMS membership at related meetings and functions.
5) Provides technical assistance to individual members and agencies.
6) Primary administrative and QI support for the Regional Medical Directors.
This is a part-time, 24-hour per week, flexible schedule, hourly wage position, with the wage being determined
by the Executive Director and approved by the APEMS Board each year. The Administrators reports to the
1) High School Diploma or equivalent required.
2) Valid Driver’s license required
3) Current Maine EMS Licensure required; Paramedic License preferred.
4) Computer literacy and good interpersonal communication skills are required.
5) Experience with EMS QA/QI preferred
Application: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter along with a complete resume of experience and
education, and the names and contact information of three professional references to:
Atlantic Partners EMS
Regional Administrator Search Committee
71 Halifax St
Winslow, ME 04901
Or electronically to: Cyndie Dugans, Executive Assistant, [email protected]
Applications can be submitted either electronically, by regular mail, or hand-delivered.
Applications will be accepted until 5:00 pm on Friday, April 22 nd.
Questions about the position can be directed to Sally Taylor, 877-0936, or [email protected]