Event Phone: 207-877-0936
THIS IS A TWO-DAY COURSE – OCTOBER 16-17, 2017 at FRANKLIN MEMORIAL HOSPITAL in FARMINGTON, ME
The American Heart Association Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support course is designed for healthcare provider who participate (direct or assist) in the resuscitation of a patient within the hospital or outside of the hospital.
ACLS is based on simulated clinical scenarios that encourage active hands-on participation through learning stations where students will practice essential skills individually, as part of a team, and as the team leader.
Realistic simulations are crucial to reinforce key concepts, such as;
- Proficiency in basic life support care
- Recognizing and initiating early management of peri-arrest conditions
- Managing cardiac arrest
- Identifying and treating ischemic chest pain and acute coronary syndromes
- Recognizing other life-threatening clinical situations (such as stroke) and providing initial care
- ACLS algorithms
- Effective resuscitation and dynamics
For questions or help registering please contact Atlantic Partners EMS at 207-877-0936. The venue phone number listed is for the venue only and may not be responsible for registrations.
ANYONE SIGNING UP FOR THIS CLASS LESS THAN 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE CLASS MAY NOT RECEIVE THEIR MATERIALS PRIOR TO THE CLASS AND SHOULD CALL THE ATLANTIC PARTNERS EMS OFFICE AT 207-877-0936 TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR REGISTRATION AND SUPPLEMENTAL MATERIALS.
- ACLS Provider
October 16, 2017 - October 17, 2017
8:00 am - 5:00 pm